Which one scarier? Riding a motorcycle or driving a car?
Just read the topic, which is scarier? Riding a motorcycle or driving a car? Which one is more likely dangerous to the people who just made their mind to learn something new, for example like me for instance I'm just learning to handle the wheel and trying my best in understanding how to handle a car on the road.
Why am I questioning these kind of questions? Well, this morning at about 11.30am when I was waiting for my kids to come out from their class, there's this one lady on a bike. Behind her there's 2 girls(I think maybe her neighbour's kids who she also need to pick together with her boy). When her kid wanted to climb up into the 'basket' of the bike, not sure what he stepped on or what did he touch at the bike, suddenly the lady bike was zooming away and I can see that the lady can't balancing her bike and then all i can see she was laying on the ground. I was so shocked at that time, all the other parents rushing in to helped her(well, I can see that everyone was stunned at the moment that when her boy trying to get on the bike). Luckily and Alhamdulillah, nothing happen to her and the two girls behind her. Only the lady I can see a bit of bruises on her right leg ankle.
It was something that we could have never imagine happen, even when at times that we're not moving. Who would have thought that even when we really carefully aware of the safety using anything that's can cause us our life, still accident happens. Things happen cannot being undo like we can undo anything on the computer. It's just happen, all we can do is live through it.
We can be very cautious at all time, but still accidents happens although we've made all the effort in making sure the safety rules are followed. But, do we ready for it? Mentally and physically?
Why am I questioning these kind of questions? Well, this morning at about 11.30am when I was waiting for my kids to come out from their class, there's this one lady on a bike. Behind her there's 2 girls(I think maybe her neighbour's kids who she also need to pick together with her boy). When her kid wanted to climb up into the 'basket' of the bike, not sure what he stepped on or what did he touch at the bike, suddenly the lady bike was zooming away and I can see that the lady can't balancing her bike and then all i can see she was laying on the ground. I was so shocked at that time, all the other parents rushing in to helped her(well, I can see that everyone was stunned at the moment that when her boy trying to get on the bike). Luckily and Alhamdulillah, nothing happen to her and the two girls behind her. Only the lady I can see a bit of bruises on her right leg ankle.
It was something that we could have never imagine happen, even when at times that we're not moving. Who would have thought that even when we really carefully aware of the safety using anything that's can cause us our life, still accident happens. Things happen cannot being undo like we can undo anything on the computer. It's just happen, all we can do is live through it.
We can be very cautious at all time, but still accidents happens although we've made all the effort in making sure the safety rules are followed. But, do we ready for it? Mentally and physically?
Comments