Men...Semua camtue ker...??? Part 2

Aku sebenarnya dah takde idea nak merepek ape this time around. Suddenly, aku teringat kat posting aku yg lepas (title yg sama ngan posting nie, cuma part 1 lah...). Aku teringatkan belum ader ending lagi posting tue.

Hurrmmm...Kenapa posting aku suka sangat ngata org lelaki? Kenapa yek? Dah takde benda lain ke nak beri komen yek? Nak wat camner, dah perkara2 berkaitan ngan org lelaki yg aku byk perhatikan yg dah terlalu byk input dlm brain. So, it's time to clear up my brains la nie...

For a starter, men's eye. Kat mana tuju mata diorg nie? Muka? Badan or certain part of the woman's body? Aku betul2 nak tahu bila setiap kali apabila seorg lelaki yg sedang memandu sebuah kereta dan sekiranya keretanya kebetulan melalui jalan yg ada pompuan yg:

1. Cantik, putih, rambut bak model iklan syampu, with
2. Tak cantik, kulit gelap dan bertudung...yg paling penting gemuk.

Apakah faktor2 utama yg menarik perhatian mata para lelaki utk mengerling waima sedikitpun even though they know that their hands and supposedly their attention on the wheel on road. Aku bertanya begini kerana aku kerap memerhatikan hubby aku(well, that is if all of our family going out together in car) mase dia drive. It's really an amazing thing to do (by men of course)how they can simply put their concentration being devided into 2. Aku bukan nak mengatakan org pompuan tak penah mengerling langsung if ternampak mat2 hensem. Tgk jugak, bak kata org - CUCI MATA. Hehehe... Cuma, kalau aku lah definately aku tak perasan nye cos aku nie jenis concentrate one thing at a time. Other women, not sure. Lain org lain caranya.

Ok, back to the topic. Apa point penting yg men suka nak tgk pompuan. Aku betul2 musykil nak tahu. Maybe lain org, lain 'taste mata' diorg. Itu aku akui. Mungkin dah lumrah kejadian manusia yg ingin melihat apa yg dpt dilihat samada utk menilai, membandingkan atau sekadar admiring.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.
Anonymous said…
Sweet web site, I had not come across shazlan7677.blogspot.com before in my searches!
Keep up the excellent work!
Anonymous said…
Our suite creates a occupation new year card on the underpinning of unrivalled and pretty projects.
These projects are carried in default near the cards the best team of unambiguous artists and designers in
the buy who are experts in every sense of the word. They are also extraordinarily lithe, so you can
carry out completely fascinating area press card designs, depending on the individual needs of each client.
We do not own a mistress printing machines undertaking the highest blue blood of each individualistic card.
Broad quote of identification b docket allows you to upon the expectations of even the most urgent customers
from every conceivable industry. We warranty the language and appointment of mammoth quantities of business
cards in the shortest doable time. In our what really happened, the highest attribute is the payment of the proposed
valuation and honest service from people receiving and carrying revealed an busted in place of task cards.
With access to the services offered including our website, you can with dispatch and without undue
formalities stick an organization object of goods, comment the outline and approved it and ordered some task
cards. Elect our coterie as a good trade card is again a obligation fitting for success.
Greet
Merio [url=http://www.kalendarze.dogory.pl]Kalendarze[/url]
Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my message if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at shazlan7677.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Charlie
Anonymous said…
LemaBathe
[URL=http://moon.cs.uh.edu/trac/WiserAnalyzer/ticket/16649]online dating service[/URL]
PynCperne
Anonymous said…
He that makes a good war makes a good peace.

-----------------------------------
Anonymous said…
I've on all occasions liked things like sand clocks, lava lamps, and the like to well-wishing of just spend in days of yore staring at it as a cut of catharsis. In a way, it helps me with meditation, to reduce stress and scarcely assume about nothing. That's why since I was a kid, instead of dolls and cars I've eternally collected more of such pieces like sand clocks, lava lamps, musical boxes etc. So I was most delighted when I establish the[url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-1260-2-Laser++LED+Light+Show+Laser+Top+Gyroscope+with+Music+Effects.html] 2-Laser + LED Inconsiderable Appear Laser Crown Gyroscope with Music Effects[/url] from DealtoWorld.com protection the Toys section. It's like a tuneful box, a spinning better, and a berate show all rolled into one. Which is spectacular entertainment! The gyroscope will concoct after about a minute. The laser enlightenment pretension with accompanying music makes this gyroscope a pretty unique toy that my friends have also been most amused with.

My dogs are also fair intrusive about the laser gyroscope I got from DealtoWorld.com. They unceasingly cleave to the gyroscope as it spins, although at earliest they kept barking at the laser diverting dismiss boast, and also because it produces music. But after they got worn it, they've stopped barking but simply keep following the gyroscope whenever I start spinning it. Kids are also bonny amused next to it. Off it's proper to possess pleasing toys throughout the lineage so that you can pull out the toy on while the kids are being amused or playing with it while you open to prepare foodstuffs or get changed. The gyroscope is one such toy with this purpose.

The gyroscope I bought from DealtoWorld.com has a dragon as a pattern on it, and produces a light indicate with red, downcast, and unskilled colours. Take a look at the pictures I've uploaded of the gyroscope with laser joyful show. The music produced from the gyroscope is not that renowned but facts enough to treat any supplementary customer to the house. The gyroscope is red and negro, making it look very cold, and slightly arrogant with that dragon imprint.

The music flare inform gyroscope runs on 6 LR44 batteries, which are replaceable anyway. I've also utilized this gyroscope to eye-opener my girlfriend during our anniversary celebration. I did the cheesy thing of decorating the hotel elbow-room with roses and when I led her in, I started up the gyroscope as affectionately so that the laser insight show produces a fresh effect. I also had some battery operated candles so all the sunrise effects created a degree mawkish atmosphere. She loved it, past the custom, to my relief. I also bought the candles from DealtoWorld.com. These days it seems to be my oversight shopping put for all gifts and ideas in behalf of emotional occasions.

Since Christmas is coming, this laser go down show gyroscope can dialect mayhap be a great Christmas gift looking for the toddler or in spite of the mollycoddle! Alternatively, the gyroscope can simply be a kindly summation to the traditional Christmas decorations. I can fancy placing it adjoining the Christmas tree and maybe spinning it when guests hit town in the house. Looks like [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] is getting my business anyway again!
Anonymous said…
Hello,

I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at shazlan7677.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from this post right above if I provide a link back to your site?

Thanks,
Alex
Anonymous said…
[url=http://ciproxin.webs.com/]buy ciprofloxacin[/url] ciprofloxacin to buy no prescription
buy ciprofloxacin hydrochloride
buy cipro online no rx
Anonymous said…
[url=http://casodex-bicalutamide.webs.com/]Calutol
[/url] Bictamid
Androdex
bicalutamide cost
Anonymous said…
[url=http://cyclosporine.webs.com]sandimmun ne iЕџe yarar
[/url] ciclosporina y jugo de naranja
neoral dogs
neoral oral solution shelf life
Anonymous said…
Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you provide here and can't wait to take
a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not
even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, fantastic blog!



Feel free to surf to my weblog - Abercrombie Fitch Pas Cher
Anonymous said…
obviously like your website but you need to test
the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling
problems and I find it very troublesome to inform the reality on the other
hand I'll certainly come again again.

my website Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping
Anonymous said…
Hi, I would like to subscribe for this web site to
get most up-to-date updates, therefore where can i do it
please assist.

Here is my site :: Abercrombie
Anonymous said…
I think this is among the most important information for me.
And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The web site style is great, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

Feel free to visit my web site ... Cheap NFL Jerseys
Anonymous said…
Amazing! Its really remarkable piece of writing, I have
got much clear idea regarding from this post.


Take a look at my blog - Abercrombie Fitch Pas Cher
Anonymous said…
Thanks designed for sharing such a nice opinion, piece of writing is good,
thats why i have read it fully

Also visit my web-site: Louis Vuitton Handbags
Anonymous said…
Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

My web site; Sidney Crosby Jersey
Anonymous said…
I've read several excellent stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much attempt you place to make any such magnificent informative site.

Here is my page - Wholesale Jerseys
Anonymous said…
Can I simply say what a relief to discover a person that really understands what they're discussing online. You certainly realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people need to look at this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised you're not
more popular given that you surely possess the gift.


my site: Converse
Anonymous said…
I feel this is one of the so much important information for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But wanna statement
on few basic things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles
is truly nice : D. Good activity, cheers

Here is my homepage :: explorethecapabilities.com
Anonymous said…
Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so
much about this, like you wrote the book in it or
something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive
the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is
excellent blog. A great read. I'll certainly be back.

Also visit my homepage :: Cheap NFL Jerseys
Anonymous said…
Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just
3G .. Anyhow, awesome site!

My homepage ... Evgeni Malkin Jersey Authentic Evgeni Malkin Jersey Evgeni Malkin Authentic Jersey Evgeni Malkin Black Jersey Authentic Evgeni Malkin Jersey
Anonymous said…
Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you provide here and can't wait to take a look when
I get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI,
just 3G .. Anyhow, awesome site!

Review my web page ... Evgeni Malkin Jersey Authentic Evgeni Malkin Jersey Evgeni Malkin Authentic Jersey Evgeni Malkin Black Jersey Authentic Evgeni Malkin Jersey
Anonymous said…
Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital
to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account
your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

Also visit my website :: Michael Kors
Anonymous said…
I drop a leave a response when I especially enjoy a article on a website or if I have something
to valuable to contribute to the conversation. It is a result of the passion displayed in the post I
read. And on this article "Men...Semua camtue ker...??? Part 2".
I was moved enough to leave a thought :-) I do have a few
questions for you if you tend not to mind. Is it simply me or does it
look like some of the comments look like left by brain dead folks?
:-P And, if you are writing at additional sites,
I would like to follow anything fresh you have to post.
Would you make a list the complete urls of all your public sites like your Facebook
page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

Look at my blog post - Louis Vuitton Handbags
Anonymous said…
We absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post's to be what precisely I'm looking for.
Would you offer guest writers to write content in your case?
I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome web log!

Feel free to surf to my web-site; Louis Vuitton Bags
Anonymous said…
whoah this blog is wonderful i love reading your articles.
Stay up the good work! You understand, a
lot of persons are searching round for this info, you
can help them greatly.

my blog Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Anonymous said…
Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post seem to be running off the screen in Chrome.

I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.

The design look great though! Hope you get the
problem fixed soon. Cheers

Feel free to surf to my homepage ... Sac A Main Louis Vuitton
Anonymous said…
It's in reality a great and helpful piece of information. I'm satisfied that you simply shared this useful information
with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.


Look at my page :: www.a2zbookmarks.org
Anonymous said…
Excellent way of telling, and good piece of writing to take information regarding my presentation
focus, which i am going to deliver in university.


My homepage :: Sac Guess Pas Cher
Anonymous said…
With havin so much content do you ever run into any
problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My site has a lot of unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any ways to help prevent content from being stolen? I'd truly appreciate it.


Feel free to visit my page; Air Jordan
Anonymous said…
What's up to every one, it's actually a good for me to visit this web
page, it includes useful Information.

Here is my homepage - Abercrombie
Anonymous said…
Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post!

It is the little changes that will make the most significant changes.
Many thanks for sharing!

Also visit my web site ... Louis Vuitton Outlet
Anonymous said…
I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the layout of your website?
Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little
more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two pictures.
Maybe you could space it out better?

my web site: Nike Free Run Sko
Anonymous said…
Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Firefox.

I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd
post to let you know. The design and style look great though!

Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Thanks

Also visit my blog :: Mulberry UK
Anonymous said…
An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a coworker who was conducting a little research on this. And he in fact bought me lunch because I discovered it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to discuss this matter here on your internet site.

Here is my web site: Sac A Main Louis Vuitton
Anonymous said…
Wow! In the end I got a weblog from where I
be capable of in fact get valuable information concerning my study and knowledge.


Here is my page ... Visit Website
Anonymous said…
Excellent post. Keep writing such kind of info on your site.

Im really impressed by your site.
Hello there, You have done a great job. I'll definitely digg it and for my part recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this web site.

Feel free to surf to my homepage :: related site
Anonymous said…
I'm amazed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both educative and entertaining,
and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head.

The problem is an issue that too few men and
women are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I came across
this during my hunt for something concerning this.

Feel free to visit my web page ... Continued
Anonymous said…
http://mckague.org/Broncos.html What̢۪s up, often i used to verify net web page posts right here inside the early hours inside the daylight, for the reason that i like to gain knowledge of much more and much more. [url=http://mckague.org/GreenBayPackers.html]Charles Woodson Jersey[/url]
http://www.mckague.org/OaklandRaiders.html Great blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from someplace? A theme like yours with a couple of very simple tweeks would seriously make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Bless you [url=http://mckague.org/CarolinaPanthers.html]Luke Kuechly Jersey[/url] http://www.mckague.org/PittsburghSteelers1.html When i went to multiple internet pages other than this sound recording feature intended for acustic music active from this net internet site is basically outstanding. retro jordan shoes [url=http://mckague.org/GreenBayPackers.html]Jordy Nelson Jersey[/url]
http://mckague.org/ChicagoBears.html A Presentation of Nike Free of charge Run Shoes Running Shoes. Posted on May perhaps 10, 2013 by no3das1l. [url=http://www.mckague.org/PittsburghSteelers1.html]Rashard Mendenhall Jersey[/url]
Anonymous said…
I think this is among the most significant information for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The website style is
wonderful, the articles is really great : D.
Good job, cheers

Also visit my weblog; Tory Burch Shoes ()
Anonymous said…
Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing
this article and also the rest of the website is really good.


My weblog - Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Anonymous said…
I was recommended this web site through my cousin. I am no longer certain whether or not this put
up is written by him as nobody else understand such exact about my
problem. You are incredible! Thank you!

my webpage; More Help
Anonymous said…
Can you tell us more about this? I'd love to find out more details.

my webpage; This Site
Anonymous said…
Informative article, totally what I was looking for.


my website - Abercrombie Pas Cher ()
Anonymous said…
Thank you, I have recently been looking for info about this subject for ages and yours is the best I have discovered so far.
But, what about the bottom line? Are you certain in regards
to the source?

My site ... Michael Kors
Anonymous said…
Does your website have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to send you an e-mail.
I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

My webpage: Air Max Pas Cher
Anonymous said…
Hello! I've been following your website for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good work!

Take a look at my web blog; Full Report ()
Anonymous said…
Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking
and checking back often!

Check out my blog post; Air Max 1
Anonymous said…
For most recent information you have to go to see the web and on web I found this web
site as a most excellent site for latest updates.


My weblog Soldes Air Jordan
Anonymous said…
Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems
with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up
losing many months of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?


My site; Borsa Gucci
Anonymous said…
Definitely believe that which you said.
Your favorite justification seemed to be on the internet the simplest thing to
be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked
while people think about worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Feel free to visit my web blog - Air Max Pas Cher
Anonymous said…
I am no longer certain the place you're getting your info, but great topic. I must spend some time studying much more or working out more. Thank you for great info I used to be searching for this info for my mission.

my web page; Nike ID
Anonymous said…
I have learn several good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting.
I surprise how much attempt you place to make such a fantastic informative website.


Here is my web site ... Nike Blazers for Women
Anonymous said…
My brother suggested I may like this web site.
He was totally right. This publish actually made my day. You can not believe simply
how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

Also visit my web-site; Mulberry Bags
Anonymous said…
Because the admin of this site is working, no doubt very shortly it will be well-known, due to its quality contents.


Also visit my site Air Jordan Pas Cher

Popular Posts