My Hubby Not At Home...

This morning, my deary hubby has gone to Cherating. Ada perjumpaan dengan AJK sukan TM dari seluruh Malaysia esok, 16hb Jun 2009. Well, at first I dengar dia kena pergi Cherating... Wah, memang la jealous. Why? It's been quite a while since we all going to any beaches for our family holiday. Our latest holiday was on last January, around that time la i guess. We went to Langkawi. It was ok la... Why just 'ok' ? Not 'great'? Well, we went there just 2-3 days. Not enough time to go rounding the whole island. Then not enough time to go for shopping, plus that time my baby still learning her first few steps. Well, we should've went there a little later right? When the kids grow up a little bit yeah...? Ye lah, I think so too... Don't you think so..? Never mind, it's all in the past.

Alright then, enough about flashing back to the past. Now, the next thing I wanted to share so much right here in this blog. This morning too, the first time I got my hands on the wheel. Well, not really driving on the road going anywhere, just a few hundred meters from my house to my kids kindergarten to pick them up this morning. Luckily my house isn't that far from the kindergarten. So, I don't have to go to the main road, I just park the car near the shoplots at my house area and wait for my kids to come out from their class.

Today is the day without my hubby. Come to think about it, at first I thought I can stayed at home without him. Then, the silents & the emptiness suddenly struck me. I've been married to him for 7 years now, and although most of the times he's the one who kept making most things hard for me, but hey... that's just his ways of showing how he wants the communications between him & me worked. Everyone has their own ways of showing love, compassionate, hatred and any more feelings towards their own partner or their loved ones. Some people tend to show their feelings and some people don't. Different person, different opinion on their feelings. Again all of the sudden I really missed my hubby a lot. Usually he'll be the one asking me tonnes of questions in a day. Exactly just like a cop...hehehe... (my late father used to question me lots of questions too everytime when I just got home from work. Hows work today, any trouble in the office, etc etc...Well, he is a cop during those days though...). Maybe because of that, I didn't mind if my hubby been asking me way too many questions cos I'm so used to it. And now, I can't hardly wait for my hubby to come home.

Comments

Popular Posts