How...?
Pagi ni, my deary hubby ada meeting with his big bosses in JB. So, awal2 pagi lagi dia dah kena keluar rumah(since we stayed in Johor Utara area, my hubby needs to bertolak awal with his collegues for the meeting).
I wonder how's my hubby gonna attend the meeting since last night he kept saying that his report for the meeting hasn't done yet.
Whoe...wait the minute, aku tanya lagi kat hubby aku pagi tadi. But then dia kata don't worry. It's a small matter.
Huh...?? Small matter? Okay, I suppose small matter lah kot.
But then, my mind start to imagining if I were in his shoes. Apa yang aku tahu, mesti aku dah gelabah gila cos that report nak kena copies & then every bosses from every department mesti nak kena ada copy.
From what I can see, my hubby nak kena review few hundreds of orders before he can make any reports. And all I know he only reviewed 200 plus orders and there's 200-300 orders more!.
How did he manage to complete it in just an hour?
I wonder how's my hubby gonna attend the meeting since last night he kept saying that his report for the meeting hasn't done yet.
Whoe...wait the minute, aku tanya lagi kat hubby aku pagi tadi. But then dia kata don't worry. It's a small matter.
Huh...?? Small matter? Okay, I suppose small matter lah kot.
But then, my mind start to imagining if I were in his shoes. Apa yang aku tahu, mesti aku dah gelabah gila cos that report nak kena copies & then every bosses from every department mesti nak kena ada copy.
From what I can see, my hubby nak kena review few hundreds of orders before he can make any reports. And all I know he only reviewed 200 plus orders and there's 200-300 orders more!.
How did he manage to complete it in just an hour?
Comments