Introduction...?
Introduction?
Not sure where to start. I have been thinking of creating one of a kinda blog (which is in my opinion it'll be different from the others...I think so...). And then when I'm on the keyboard, all what i get were blankness... How should I start my blog? I wanted to write about anything and everything that's cross my mind at any time at all. The only problem was, my concentration on writing. That's my MAJOR problem right now. Cos every time I'm start to 'switch-on' to my creative brain for some lines or paragraphs, the kids would start to come across everything that I've put on mind.
For a starter, maybe I'll start something from my past. What kind of 'past'? I'll take back 2 years back kinda past. The first time we (me and my family: me, my hubby and our 3 kids) settled down here somewhere in Johor. At that time, I've just given birth to my third kid. The first time I become a fulltime housewife, at home taking care of all my kids. Something brand new to me I guess since ever I stopped studying, all I do is just working and working and working...
Now, I'm at home for my family. I never have thought about being at home handling my kids while my hubby would go for work. It's totally different from what I have imagine when I was back younger then. Just imagine, back then we would be dreaming of having the best carrier, the best car to drive, the house to live in and most of all the best boyfriend or girlfriend ever. That's why it is called "DREAMS". Something that will keeps us living to achieve in order to complete our journey. Although the path maybe different from each one of us, but the destinations are the same. MOVING FORWARD TO A BETTER FUTURE, TOGETHER.
Not sure where to start. I have been thinking of creating one of a kinda blog (which is in my opinion it'll be different from the others...I think so...). And then when I'm on the keyboard, all what i get were blankness... How should I start my blog? I wanted to write about anything and everything that's cross my mind at any time at all. The only problem was, my concentration on writing. That's my MAJOR problem right now. Cos every time I'm start to 'switch-on' to my creative brain for some lines or paragraphs, the kids would start to come across everything that I've put on mind.
For a starter, maybe I'll start something from my past. What kind of 'past'? I'll take back 2 years back kinda past. The first time we (me and my family: me, my hubby and our 3 kids) settled down here somewhere in Johor. At that time, I've just given birth to my third kid. The first time I become a fulltime housewife, at home taking care of all my kids. Something brand new to me I guess since ever I stopped studying, all I do is just working and working and working...
Now, I'm at home for my family. I never have thought about being at home handling my kids while my hubby would go for work. It's totally different from what I have imagine when I was back younger then. Just imagine, back then we would be dreaming of having the best carrier, the best car to drive, the house to live in and most of all the best boyfriend or girlfriend ever. That's why it is called "DREAMS". Something that will keeps us living to achieve in order to complete our journey. Although the path maybe different from each one of us, but the destinations are the same. MOVING FORWARD TO A BETTER FUTURE, TOGETHER.
Comments